I was listening to the Jerry Doyle show on Monday and the guest host asked for the callers to add to the list he had of the things that liberals hate. His list included the following
Fathers Day
Mothers Day
Free Speech
Self Defense
Low Taxes
Strong Military
Any Religion
some of the other things I have come to conclude that liberals hate are the following.
Smaller government
Personal accountabilty
Morality
individual wealth (unless it is their own)
Then there are the things that liberals are un able to do:
discuss anything with out refering to party talking points
accept that others will not agree with every single thing they say or feel
make a decision based upon cold hard facts
accept someone elses point of view without resorting to personal attacks
I have some friends who tease me about my political activist bend, however, much like Dan Patrick, I am a Christain first, a Conservative second and a party member IF the party platform is one that allows me to be the first 2 with out comprimise. Other wise I will always be a conservative independent.
No comments:
Post a Comment