
When will they learn? I mean Kellen Winslow, Jay Williams, and now Ben Roethlisberger? I know there are many more, but these three stand out for some reason. I mean why in the world would you do something that intentionally places you at risk when you have a multi-million dollar contract and millions more in endorsements laying in front of you.
I mean if he does not have a restriction clause in his next contract I would be surprised. I mean this is simply a case of a rich athlete who thinks he is invincable. Ben is lucky to be alive, let alone to have escaped serious injury.In the wake of a motorcycle accident sustained by Cleveland Browns tight end Kellen Winslow last spring, Roethlisberger spoke about his own fixation with motorcycles, and his penchant for riding without a helmet. He was admonished by former Steelers quarterback and Hall of Fame member Terry Bradshaw for potentially jeopardizing his career.
In May 2005, Steelers coach Bill Cowher lectured Roethlisberger on the dangers of riding without a helmet.
Smooth move EX-lax
No comments:
Post a Comment