Monday, July 17, 2006

LST TLA list

Ok , for the past year or so I have been trying to keep my hands around the TLA's that are flying over at LST.... Well I finally have decided to get them down in print so here is the first draft and any and all additions are welcome...

  • MMM™ Much Maligned Moderator - Usually reserved for Squawkbox Noise who participates in the discussions.
  • BHH™ Brew Ha Ha - Official Lone Star Times social gathering. Usually organized by the CPO™. Good Times and friendships are forged at these events, and usually we have a cowbell.
  • CPO™ chief party officer - the Official Title of Matt "Zilla" Bramanti and if you need more info than that you do not know Matt.
  • YWWISMH™ You wonder why I shake my head - tag line of Headshaker resident blogger and middle of the road critic of both sides..
  • NIGYSOB™ Now I Got You SOB - nasty comment sent to Moderator, or about other blogger
  • LLWM™ Liberal Left wing Media - Enough said
  • TIC­™ Tongue in Cheek
  • SNJTD™ Smarmy New Jersey Truck Driver - one description of Smacktle, only one of many which can be posted in public, most cannot be repeated. He also is known as captain cowbell..
  • ISMHLYKW™ - I Shake My Head Like You Know Who
  • DOTI™ - Defender of the Indefensible - Courtesy of Headshaker. When someone stands up and tries to support something that is beyond reason or common sense...
  • RINO - Republican In Name Only - Name for Republicans who more often than not side with the liberals in the legislature and fail to live up to the conservative platform. Both State and Federal republicans can be RINO's
  • Eskimo Pie™ - The belief that things can be broken down into black and white solutions. hence making it as easy as Eskimo Pie....
  • IAOCD™ - I am one confused Dude - The comment that drops when someone starts to spin a really twisted yarn.
  • APWWITTWOTBL™ -And people wonder why I take the words of the Bible literally
  • LSIG™ short for Lobbies and Special Interest groups, the bane of current Texas politics.
  • TYSMIHA™ - Thank You Sir May I Have Another- The famous line Kevin Bacon utters in the Initiation Ceremony scene of Animal house.
  • CAB™ - Crazy Assed Blondes enough said...
  • LWOLST™ - Lovely Women of Lone Star Times - Description of those of the "more gentle sex" who visit LST. Not always the kind and gentle motherly figures, but good people...
  • WLOLST™ - Wonderful Ladies of Lone Star Times - Different version of previous item
  • YWWPTYAL™ - You Wonder Why People Think You’re a Liberal.
  • ISMHLC™ - I shake my head like Clamspanker
  • GILTTBAHS™ - Gee I Love to throw things back at Headshaker...
  • NYKWHSHJ™ - Now You Know Why He Shakes His Johnson
  • NCDTOD™ - neoconservative Debate Tactic of “Deflection”
  • YNKYMGWYWF™ - you never know, you might get what you wish for.
  • PODS™ - Practitioners of Double Standards
  • EODS™ Enabler of double standards
  • DLWM™ - Declining Left Wing Media
  • AYWWTCYB™ And you wonder why they call you BushBots™
  • LID™ Liberal in Denial
  • YPOSAHMFBP™
  • HSIAACAMM™
  • YWWIANTLBSTLC™ --You wonder why I am not the least bit sympathetic to liberal causes
  • YWWIDLTTR™-You Wonder Why I Don’t Listen To Talk Radio

Other Blog bylines...

  • I’m never posting here again!™
  • Period, end of story™
  • Interesting™

Standard Blog TLA's and MLA's

  • TTFN Ta Ta for now
  • TTYL Talk to you later
  • LOL Laughing out loud

1 comment:

Jim B. said...

ISMHLYKW™ - I Shake My Head Like You Know Who - Courtesy of Gregg

DOTI - Defender of the Indefensible - Courtesy of Headshaker

and don't forget RINO - Republican In Name Only