
Chron.com - Message from Castro fills Chavez with optimism
This fluff piece is full of fun quotes I'm just going to let them speak for themselves
"From here, let's pray to God for Fidel and his recovery, and he's fighting a great battle," Chavez said
Chavez said a message from Castro on Wednesday "filled me with more optimism, with more faith."
"Among other things Fidel told me ... 'I keep saying Chavez, God help Chavez and his friends,' " Chavez said.
Chavez said Thursday that in his letter to Castro, "I told him, 'Here we're with you every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every night of that great battle for life that you are fighting from your heart, from your soul.' "
I mean here is a guy who calls the US the Great Satan and he is talking about faith and asking God to help one of the biggest human rights offenders, who is also one of the biggest anti faith people of any kind on the face of the earth. Come on, this shows that Chavez is just as bad as any left wing anti-religion, ACLU nut job out there. And to think this guy would be the first person a Democratic President would be reaching out to.
No comments:
Post a Comment