Over the past few weeks I have gotten the distinct feeling that there are certain people over at other sites that I visit that have decided to a) tune me out, b) deliberately provoke me through insults, or c) a combination of both. Now if it has come to the point that a majority of people or even a significant number of people on those sites feel that I am irrelevant then that is fine with me. I have no problem moving on and looking for other discussion groups, as well as others to share my ideas and concerns with. But at the same time I do not appreciate being ignored, and talked about as if I am not present. So.....
I have in the past gotten snippy with some people and I do regret it, to a certain point. I do not regret the honest and respectful discussions that I had with these people, however I guess that their actions and comments should let me know that I am not wanted nor are my perspectives appreciated, and that is fine. I'll move on.
So to all of those that I have shared my thoughts, ideas and concerns with over the past year I wish you good health, and good fortunes.
This may well be my last post here as well, I do not know if it is even worth the effort keeping this up if my perspective is not appreciated nor respected.
I am out.
2 comments:
Your insight and knowledge is appreciated by a lot of people. I need your sanity! Please don't leave.
BWeldon for President!/or at least a Texas seat!
For the most part, I will be around, but I need some time to step back and re-evaluate things.
Post a Comment