Welcome to my corner of cyber space. Here I will be posting on a variety of events from Local and State news, to sports ,business, and even an occasional book review.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Life the Universe and Everything
With apologies to Douglas Adams, It has been a long time since I have posted much of anything here other than a few photos of my children. There have been several reasons, including not having the time, as well as simply being burned out by all of the garbage that is/was going on in the world. That being said, I do not know how much I will be posting in the future simply because every time I start to write about something, the inspiration, or infuriating that spurred me on to write seems to fade. It could be that I am simply sick and tired of bitching about things that I have no control over, and somewhere in the back of my mind a switch has been thrown and I subconsciously now realize that I need to be more aware of my own personal surroundings and do more to take control of those things that I can effect. I could continue to collect headlines of stories that I find interesting and make a comment or 2 about them, however right here and right now I am more of a mindset to suspend this blog in it's current format and look for some other form of expression in this space. What it is going to be I do not know, stay tuned for more news and updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment