Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What is happening in sports

Well two months have passed since I last graced these pages with my thougts, however a lot has gone on since then.



  • I participated in the Fox Bloggers NFL draft

  • The NFL draft happend

  • the MLB season started

  • The NBA Playoffs have been rolling along

  • I changed jobs

  • The Astros woke up and brought up Hunter Pence

  • The Rockets flamed out in the first round again

  • Then they fired their coach

  • Roger Clemens decided that money and the Yankees were where he wanted to be

  • The Rockets have hired a new coach

  • The Astros continue to muddle along around .500

  • NFL OTA's have begun

  • More NFL players have been arrested

  • More NFL players have opened their mouths to comment on issues and shown how stupid and out of touch with reality they really are

  • More Steroid talk in MLB

  • Barry Bonds chases Hank Aaron and Hank could care less

  • Bud Selig again comes off looking like the fool he is with regards to steroids and Barry

  • Craig Biggio approaches 3000 hits and in the process is dragging down his team

  • Brad Lidge explodes and loses his closers job less than one month into the season

  • The NBA Draft Lottery happens and the 3 teams that tanked the last third of the season did not get one of the top 3 picks

  • Florida Repeated as NCAA basketball champions

  • College Baseball and Softball seasons rolled on to conclusion

  • NHL Playoffs have started

  • I have tested for my Senior Blue Belt in Tae Kwon Do and was successful.


So there you go a quick overview of what is going on in the world of sports through today. I hope that I'll have time to write up a couple of articles about some of these events with more detail soon.


Later all

No comments: